Keeping you safe
A few points to read concerning your safety:
• All household members visiting Kidspace must have been symptom free of COVID-19 symptoms for 14 days or more prior to your visit. You will need to ensure you have signed our online Health Declaration Form before each visit. We will re-schedule any booking that cannot take place due to someone from your household being symptomatic of COVID-19 less than 14 days of your visit.
• All the play equipment is sanitized each night with a sterilising spray and hand sanitizers are available throughout the site. Please use these before entering any of the play features.
• Kidspace have strict Covid safety procedures in place and we are operating at 40% capacity. Please note that if your child’s school has enforced self-isolation, we can change the date and time of your ticket, as you will not be allowed entry.
• Face coverings are mandatory for all those ages 11yrs+ except when in our restaurant, eating or drinking items purchased on site. Only food and drink purchased at Kidspace can be consumed on site.
• The day before your visit you will receive another email with information regarding current COVID-19 measures. Please ensure you look out for this email including any spam/junk mailboxes.
• Kidspace is a cashless business as a result of COVID-19 measures Card payments only.
Please be aware that children must be accompanied by an adult at all times and cannot be left at Kidspace without adult supervision.
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Get our latest offers and news straight to your inbox!