Kidspace Romford & Croydon
Membership Terms & Conditions
These Terms and conditions relate to the sale and use of Kidspace Term Time membership. Terms & conditions of the Annual Membership product are available upon request although this product is no longer sold online.
These terms and conditions apply at all times and can be taken as the most up to date and definitive terms & conditions.
- Kidspace Membership entitles you to use the facilities at your centre for 2 hours per day at Kidspace. Last admission is always one hour before the stated closing time on that day.
- The Term Time membership allows access Monday to Friday during school term dates. The school term dates are determined by the local council’s school policy. In the case of Kidspace Croydon, this is Croydon Council. In the case of Kidspace Romford, this is Havering Council.
- Each members is entitled to 3 ‘Peak Passes’ during the course of their 12 month membership. These allow free entry at any time during weekends and holidays. And can only be used by the member.
- There is no automatic right of entry without queuing.
- There are limited tickets per session on a first come, first served basis. Please check the website for the latest availability.
- We may change, at any time, our terms and conditions and any by-laws relevant to how we run the centre. When we do make changes, we will let you know about these as soon as possible. These terms and conditions replace any previous version.
- Unless we otherwise say in writing, all Memberships are for a period of 12 full calendar months from the day of purchase.
- All Members are required to have their image electronically recorded on our system for photographic identification. If we suspect fraudulent use of the Membership, we will suspend or cancel a member’s pass.
- There may be an extra charge for certain facilities and services, which each Kidspace centre will set. Our opening times are displayed at each centre. If we make changes to the opening times, we will display them in the centre.
- Entrance to the Centre will not be allowed without a valid Membership.
- In all cases, we will not refund Membership payments.
- Memberships are not transferable. Any misuse of the pass, (including another person using your card) will result in confiscation without compensation and refused entry for that person.
- We do not accept liability for loss or damage to customers’ or their children or guests’ property on our centre premises or in the car park.
- As your safety is our main priority, you are not allowed to bring crockery, glass or food into the Centre.
- Height and age restrictions apply at any individual element.
- To protect all our customers, children and guests’ safety, any person visiting or using the centre otherwise being on the centre premises must pay particular attention to all notices and signs relevant to health and safety matters. If you do not understand a notice or sign, please ask one of our team members at the centre.
- Adults must remain on the premises for the full duration of their child’s stay.
- Facilities are available on a ‘first come, first served’ basis and we are not responsible if any piece of equipment, facilities or services that are temporarily unavailable when this is due to another member of the paying public using them or the maximum levels in facilities or services has been reached (as set out in health and safety regulations).
- All parents/guardians are responsible to ensure all children under their care abide by our rules of play at all time. These will be displayed at reception in each centre.
- If we are forced to close fully or certain activities due to circumstances beyond our control we regret Memberships cannot be extended or monies refunded.
- Kidspace has the right to refuse admission and revoke the annual pass of any person failing to abide by these terms & conditions and Rules of Play.
- Management reserves the right to refuse entry and revoke Memberships at any time.
Direct Debit Conditions
- All Customers paying by Direct Debit agree to an initial term of 12 months.
- Kidspace will only accept one Direct Debit Mandate per family group
- Failure to make any due payment will result in the membership being suspended and access will be denied until outstanding payment has been made. Any further outstanding account arrears will be payable before reinstatement of any membership scheme run by Kidspace.
- Kidspace retain the right to recover all outstanding balances
- Cancellation of the Membership is only allowed after the initial 12 month term, cancellation before the initial 12 month term ends will require payment in full for the period remaining.
- After the 12 month period the Membership will continue until it is no longer required by the member and cancelled following the steps below:
- Monthly direct debits are a full binding contract between Kidspace and the Member and will automatically continue until Kidspace are notified otherwise in writing.
- One calendar months’ notice is required in writing to cancel the membership. The notice period will begin from the first of the month after we receive your notice.
- Members are also required to cancel their Direct Debit instructions (DDI) with their bank to fully complete the cancellation process
- Should Kidspace choose to discontinue the membership scheme the member will be notified in writing one month in advance
- The Management reserve the right to reject any application or withdraw without refund any membership in the event of failure to comply with Terms and Conditions of Membership and the Rules of Play
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Get our latest offers and news straight to your inbox!