Your commitment to us
When you confirm your purchase, you are accepting that these terms and conditions form the basis of any contract between Kidspace Croydon Ltd / Kidspace Romford Ltd and yourself.
No contract exists between you and Kidspace Croydon Ltd / Kidspace Romford Ltd for the sale of any tickets until we have received and accepted your order and received payment in full. Once cleared funds are received, there is a binding contract between us.
The description and price of tickets you order will be shown on the Kidspace website at the time you place your order. Prices are in £ Sterling and inclusive of any applicable taxes. There are no surcharges and once you have paid, we will not increase the price of your tickets.
We reserve the right to change the prices displayed on the website without notice. We accept most major credit and debit cards in partnership with our payment gateway.
To ensure that your online shopping experience is secure, your credit / debit card details will be encrypted on a secure server to minimize the possibility of someone being able to read them as they are sent over the Internet.
Limitation of Liability
Kidspace Croydon Ltd / Kidspace Romford Ltd total liability for in contract, tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty), misrepresentation, restitution or otherwise, arising in connection with the performance or contemplated performance of this agreement shall be limited to the price paid for the goods.
The limitation on any exclusion from liability contained in these conditions shall be subject to the provisions of second 2(1) of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977.
Kidspace Croydon Ltd / Kidspace Romford Ltd will not be liable in any amount for failure to perform any obligation under this agreement if such failure is caused by the occurrence of any unseen event beyond its reasonable control including without limitation Internet and Communication outages, fire, flood, war or act of God.
If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck out and the remaining provisions shall remain in force.
Online Tickets Terms & Conditions of uses
- Tickets purchased online may not be used in conjunction with any other special offer or promotion.
- Following the purchase of an online ticket no refunds can be given, and you cannot cancel your tickets or resell them. However, if there is a genuine and reasonable reason, then we will do our very best to accommodate any changes. You will need to contact the centres direct.
- Any discounts or offers online are available for limited quantities and periods only and shall not be available on bookings made in person.
- Entry is only permissible when the ticket is printed out or the Booking Reference Number is given.
- All persons covered by the Kidspace online ticket must enter the attraction at the same time.
- There is no adult only entry to Kidspace.
- There is no child only entry to Kidspace.
- Tickets purchased online are only valid for the date for which they were purchased. Should they be used on dates other than that for which they were purchased, Kidspace reserves the right to refuse entry. Where entry is sought on a different date; if the ticket purchase price is higher than the on the day admission charge no refund will be given. If the online ticket purchase price is of a lower value than the on the day admission charge, then the additional cost to meet the on the day admission charge will have to be paid.
- On the day prices exclude any current on the day offers/discounts.
Any queries should be put in writing to:
The Manager, Kidspace Croydon, The Colonnades, 619 Purley Way, Croydon, CR0 4RQ. Or email: CroydonInfo@kidspaceadventures.com
The Manager, Kidspace Romford Limited, The Brewery, Waterloo Road, Romford, Essex, RM11AU. Or email email@example.com
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Get our latest offers and news straight to your inbox!