On 13th August the government permitted all indoor playgrounds in England to reopen from 15th August IF they could comply with a strict set of guidelines set by the government.
Kidspace Romford reopened on 22nd August (seven days after the date of permitted reopening) due to all the additional measures that had to be put in place and to make sure we were completely happy with the practices.
The guidelines regarding capacity are 1 person per 100 sq/ft or 40% capacity of the combined playframe(s).
The maximum capacity of the building must be the lower of the two capacity calculations above.
We would like to reassure all of our customers that these calculations have taken place and we are strictly adhering to the regulations. As a business we are not in a position where we can take any risks that would impose a second closure.
Kidspace is taking many preventative measures to protect the health of our customers and team:
- All guests must pre-book so we can keep strict measures on capacity.
- All guests will be asked to use the santizer on their hands upon entry to the site
- Sanitizers are also available at various locations throughout the site
- The playframe will be cleaned and sanitized daily
- Adults are required to wear a face mask unless they are accompanying their children on the play frame, or eating or drinking from our restaurant.
All of our team have been briefed on practicing good hygiene and what they need to do to comply with this. Additional processes have been put in place to monitor this.
We will continue to monitor the official guidance and update this accordingly.