We are open!
We’re back! And we’ve missed you…
Thank you for your patience while we’ve been closed. We are pleased to announce that we are now open but with some changes. These are described below:
- Tickets must be pre-booked online in advance.
- Guests and members must now book one of 5 two-hour timeslots available throughout the day.
- Each timeslot has 250 tickets available for sale. Once it’s full, you will need to choose another timeslot.
- Unfortunately our climbing frame will not be in use for the first few days. We intend to have this operational as soon as possible.
- We are not accepting cash on site anymore, card only please.
- Adults must wear face masks unless they are playing on the playframes with their children or consuming food.
- Regular sanitizer points are available throughout the centre and all guests will be asked to santize their hand before entering.
Our playframes are sprayed on a regular basis with an anti-microbial mist that kills any germs and bacteria and the team will be cleaning heavy touchpoints (door handles, tables etc) on a frequent basis throughout the day.
We are confident we are taking every possible measure to ensure your safety and would not reopen unless this was the case.
If you have any questions at all, feel free to email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
SIGN UP FOR OUR NEWSLETTER
Get our latest offers and news straight to your inbox!