Looking for something fun, but educational, to do with the kids this May Half Term?
How about opting for a coding course?
Giving your kids the skills to code at a young age is invaluable. It’s up there with learning a new language or picking up a musical instrument.
And at StudyBox@Kidspace we will be running a Coding Lab from Monday 27th May to Thursday 30th May from 10am to 2pm.
Our course offers an introduction to coding concepts using a variety of tools and techniques that will enhance their knowledge of coding.
What they will learn:
• Learn about control and sensors while programming a robot
• Curriculum-based activities
• Learn to input commands
• Debug programmes
• Create their own games
Transferrable Skills: Problem Solving, Creativity, Collaboration,
Communication, Critical Thinking.
• A fun introduction to coding.
• Screen-free and hands-on activities to teach coding.
• Learn to program a robot to perform a sequence of steps.
• Children can set up fun cause and effect sequences.
• Progress from off-screen activities to on-screen coding.
• Team-based projects.
• Create a vehicle and programme it to move and complete tasks.
• Introduction to Python coding language.
1 or 2 hour Lessons
• Learn how coding languages work.
• Create your own code.
• Linking software with hardware.
• Learn how to continue working on their project after the lesson has finished.
Cost: £26 p/h
Book at https://studybox.london/kids-coding/
or call 020 8642 8884